.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Hospitality Management Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 7

Hospitality circumspection - Essay ExampleSeveral categories of fields include tourism industry, lodging, cruise line, theme parks and transportation. I have participated for internship program in the cordial reception industry. I am highly obliged to internship project four-in-hand. I would like to provide special thanks and express my gratitude towards the project manager for motivating me to go for excellence. either intern is new to the industry and is hungry for success. There is always a person who motivates to accomplish in look. This is the person who encouraged me in the entire internship program. The effect of affectionate encouragement and motivation on my life was humongous. The icy aim of the program is to participate at the hotel meetings and gain experience to different areas of the hotel. The volume of professed(prenominal) is articulated by the organization behavior of the hospitality industry. Regular meeting and discussion with project manager helped me to b uild on complementary flaws and strengths. Weekly check- in meetings exceedingly benefited me to have an ongoing discussion to abrogate the flaws and enrich the strengths.Time devoted by project manager provided me an opportunity to prosper on the hospitality industry. The appreciation shown by the manager boosted my commitment towards nurturing organizational skills. Teamwork, standard of procedure and service are the pivotal element in the hospitality industry. The effective management of the employees in the hospitality industry can be managed by focusing on building confidence, team building and handling stress. Internship project manager provided a practical example of understand behavior of guests and enhancing the decision making process. The manager provided me opportunity to experience the hospitality industry by live examples, case study and weekly discussion. This process of learning motivated me to parent the relationship with the project

No comments:

Post a Comment