.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Application for a doctorate program in special education Personal Statement

Application for a doctorate program in special education - Personal Statement Example iodine thing that brings great contentment in somebodys life is getting the opportunity to pursue ones path that later enables him/her to define his or her aspirations become a reality. More specifically, attaining ones academic objectives and ultimately being able to utilize the gained knowledge towards positive contribution in ones area of specialty is great success. This is a key driving force in persons lives, including mine. I am requesting for a chance to introduce in a doctorate program in Special Education, not because I have a yearning for a master program graduate title, but because I have a passion of delving into this field thus accomplishing my career objectives to indoctrinate, become an administrator in the educational field and eventually teach special education practitioners at the university level. I also aspire to guarantee high performance in my area of specialization to the best of my interest and that of the everyday by employing my skills directed by integrity and accountability for progressive competence. My educational background has greatly achieven me exposure to invaluable essential knowledge, which will give me great backing once I enroll for this program. I possess a Masters of Arts in Special Education w/ a concentration in Autism with an overall GPA of 3.52, which is perchance the most powerful facet of my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment